By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Aggregage’s web sites for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Aggregage’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Aggregage at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Aggregage’s web sites are provided “as is”. Aggregage makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Aggregage does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Aggregage or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Aggregage’s web sites, even if Aggregage or a Aggregage authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Aggregage’s web sites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Aggregage does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Aggregage may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Aggregage does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Aggregage has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Aggregage of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Aggregage’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Copyright Complaints
Aggregage qualifies for protection under the safe harbor provision of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act in two ways:
- As a Storage System, Aggregage stores the content of RSS feeds and a single “thumbnail” image from the target article, if one is present [Sec. 512(c)].
- As an Information Location Tool, Aggregage allows RSS feed content to be found via topics and date ranges [Sec. 512(d)].
It is our policy to honor all takedown requests that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on Aggregage in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that Aggregage contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify Aggregage by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512) to our copyright agent set forth below:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of all such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Aggregage to locate the material. Please provide us with at minimum a URL to each work that is claimed to be infringing.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- Statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that the notification sent to us may be forwarded to the site owner who provided the allegedly infringing content.
898 N. Sepulveda Blvd. Suite 300
El Segundo, CA 90245
Note: Only copyright complaints should be sent to agent. No other communications will be accepted or responded to.
11. Personal identification information
We may collect personally identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Sites. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Sites anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Sites related activities.
12. Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Sites. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
13. Web browser cookies
14. How we use collected information
Aggregage collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Sites.
- To improve our Sites
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To share your information with third parties
We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Sites feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Sites.
15. How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Sites.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Sites and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
16. Sharing your personal information
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Sites or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
17. Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Sites that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Sites. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Sites, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
19. Google Adsense
21. Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Sites, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Sites. Your continued use of the Sites following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
22. Contacting us